Call, Newsletter & Event Archive
The monthly learning collaborative call is designed to help promote shared learning across the region through open discussion. The call provides a forum for UC and DSRIP providers to discuss raising performance, challenges and issues faced, as well as to share best practices. Calls are held the second Thursday of every month at 10 a.m.
- 04/09/15 - RHP 17 April Call (Evidence-based Programs): Agenda and Minutes
- 05/14/15 - RHP 17 May Call (Health Informatics): Agenda and Minutes
- 06/11/15 - RHP 17 June Call (Cohort Update & Focus on Waiver Renewal): Agenda and Minutes
Each month RHP 17 sends out a monthly newsletter to share updates on recent and upcoming learning collaborative activities and information. The newsletter includes project spotlights, achievements in the region to be celebrated, learning opportunities for participation in other regions and through online resources, upcoming event dates and information, and other features related to health care and continuous quality improvement methods.
Past Learning Collaborative Events
- 03/25/15 - Regional Opportunity: RHP 17 hosted the first face-to-face event of DY4 at The Cannery Kitchen in Brenham. The event was graciously hosted by Washington County community partner, Faith Mission. Stakeholders had the opportunity to hear presentations by Mr. John Puder of the Texas Hunger Initiative, Ms. Rachel Foster of the Texas A&M Health Science Center School of Public Health, and Mrs. Jennifer Mertz of Baylor Scott & White Hospital - Brenham. the focus of the event was nutrition in Texas, and the role nutrition plays in improving health outcomes. Additionally, posters for some of the region's DSRIP projects were displayed and local projects were spotlighted as part of the presentations to highlight work related to nutrition and chronic disease management happening in the region. Interested individuals can contact the Anchor Team for meeting materials.
- 02/19/15 - Peer-to-Peer Opportunity (Region 8): RHP 8 held a face-to-face learning collaborative event on the Texas A&M Round Rock campus and invited RHP 17 stakeholders to attend. Please visit the RHP 8 Learning Collaborative page for more information and copies of the event materials.