Regional Healthcare Partnership 8
Regional Healthcare Partnership 8 (RHP 8) is a nine-county partnership located in the Central Texas region of the state.
The partners consist of: Bell, Blanco, Burnet, Lampasas, Llano, Milam, Mills, San Saba and Williamson counties.
The Texas A&M Health Science Center (TAMHSC) located in Round Rock has been delegated to serve as the RHP 8 Anchor institution.
ANCHOR TEAMMs. Angie Alaniz, Director, TAMHSC 1115 Anchor Teams
Ms. Jennifer Bienski, RHP 8 Program Director
FULL RHP 8 PLAN
The Region 8 Anchor Team submitted the full RHP 8 Plan to HHSC on February 15, 2013 in response to HHSC's technical feedback.
The plan was forwarded to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in March 2013. CMS provided formal feedback and initial approvals to RHP 8 on April 18, 2013.
Since that time, RHP 8 and the other nineteen regions across the state have been working with HHSC and CMS on detailed revisions and updates the regional plans.
Full formal approval from CMS is expected in spring 2014,with an updated, clean copy of the fully revised and formally approved regional plans being submitted to HHSC and CMS in March 2014.
An updated copy of the RHP 8 plan will be posted to the website at that time. (site last updated 10/08/13; plan dated 2/15/13).
Addendum 1 - List of All Supplementary Documents and Weblinks
Addendum 1A - RHP Regions and RHP 8 Map
Addendum 1B - Top Employers in RHP 8
Addendum 1C - RHP 8 Community Needs Data
Addendum 1D - RHP 8 Narrative – Texas Workforce Commission
Addendum 1E - DSHS County Health Facts Profiles – RHP 8
Addendum 1F - Temple ISD Student Data Process (Central Counties Services)
Addendum 1G - Statewide SMHF Trust Fund Utilization Analysis (Central Counties Services)
Addendum 1H - Texas Homeless Network 2012 Point-In-Time Results - Temple/Killeen
Addendum 1I - Homeless Count and Characteristics Survey Results – Temple/Killeen 2012
Addendum 1J - Request from Jail County by Match Type – Burnet & Williamson Counties
Addendum 1K - Safety Net Services for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities – Harris County Model
Addendum 1L - Crisis Response Services for People with Co-Occuring Disorders – MHMRA of Harris County
RHP 8 RESOURCES
Please see the links below for additional information about the 1115 Waiver:
HHSC Waiver FAQs - updated 10-25-12
RHP Plan Companion Document - updated by HHSC 10-25-12
Waiver Payment Forms - these forms are necessary to certify UC & DSRIP program are the means to have payments delivered and make IGTs (posted 8-9-12)
UC and DSRIP Chart for RHP 8 - chart explaining Waiver allocations for DY1-5 (updated 9-20-12)
Example of DSRIP Milestone Achievements - summary of information on milestones completed and incentive payments (updated 9-20-12)
Pass 1 Hospital Allocations - posted 9-12-12
Broad Participation Requirement - posted 9-12-12
Major Safety Net Hospitals - posted 9-12-12
We encourage stakeholders to continuously check the HHSC website for updates related to the 1115 Waiver. You may access their website at: http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/1115-waiver.shtml.
County Assessment Data:
Local health assessment data by county to include demographic information, health ranking, potentially preventable hospitalizations, and a health care snapshot for each area in a downloadable PDF.
- June 14, 2012: 9:30 a.m. - Presentation of Consolidated Priorities/DSRIP Project Selection Process Summary
- July 19, 2012: 9:30 a.m. - Proposal Review Meeting for Projects Covering Multiple Counties in Region 8
- August 15, 2012: 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Webinar to Provide RHP 8 with Updated Information on 1115 Waiver
- August 22, 2012: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Webinar to Provide RHP 8 with Updated Information on 1115 Waiver
- September 20, 2012: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - RHP 8 meeting to review updates and changes, and discuss the new timeline
- December 12, 2012: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - RHP 8 meeting to sign and certify the RHP 8 Plan to send to HHSC
- April 18, 2013: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - RHP 8 meeting to review updates from HHSC, discuss DY2 project activities, and review DY3 planning
- June 6, 2013: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - RHP 8 meeting to review updates from HHSC, discuss DY2 project reporting and payments, review DY3 planning, discuss Learning Collaboratives
- September 9, 2013: 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - RHP 8 meeting to discuss DY2 project reporting and payments, DY3 planning (both proposals for new projects and modifications to existing projects), and discuss Learning Collaboratives
- October 15, 2013: 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - RHP 8 public meeting to review and prioritize new, DY3, proposed DSRIP Projects in Region
- October 16, 2013: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - RHP 8 conference call to discuss DY2 October reporting and upcoming dates related to Phase 4 Corrections, DY3 Plan Modifications, and DY3 New Project Development
- November 13, 2013: 1:00 a.m. - noon - RHP 8 DSRIP Provider meeting focused on Phase 4 technical corrections and plan modifications