Scheduling and Priority of Use
Requests for use of CLRC facilities
Priorities for use of the CLRCs
- Formal instruction of TAMHSC students consistent with a published class schedule and course offerings
- Required standardized testing or skills check-offs for TAMHSC students
- Review sessions for TAMHSC students
- Interprofessional training sessions involving TAMHSC students but not required within the curriculum (If required, then the request would be given priority as indicated in No. 1 above.)
- Community outreach or pipeline programs sponsored by the TAMHSC, including continuing education opportunities sponsored by the TAMHSC
- Academic partners requesting use of CLRC facilities
- Community organization requests (e.g., hospitals, clinics)
Fees for facility use
Other than regular curricular activities, a fee will be charged for use of CLRC rooms, equipment, supplies and standardized patients. An estimate of charges will be provided to entities upon request or when an inquiry is made regarding use and scheduling of the facility. You may view the Bryan and Round Rock CLRC fee schedules at the links below.
Cancellations should be made as soon as possible to allow other programs to use the facility if so desired but no later than one week prior to the activity.
All activities conducted in the CLRCs will conform to the mission and procedures of the TAMHSC and those outlined in the present document. All supplies and equipment are intended for use in educational activities only. It is the procedure of the CLRCs that neither invasive procedures nor direct patient care will occur within the CLRCs unless under extraordinary circumstances with the expressed written consent of the president of the TAMHSC.