Standardized Patient Program
Standardized patients are people trained to act as patients for learning purposes.
Are you interested in helping future doctors and nurses succeed? If so, then we have a role for you!
- Standardized patients (SPs) role-play with medical and nursing students as if they were in a real patient-doctor situation. SPs do not receive invasive testing or real medical treatment.
- SPs are generally healthy individuals. SPs of all ages, both male and female, are needed.
- You do not have to be an actor; training is provided.
- SPs must be enthusiastic, punctual, cooperative, able to memorize and have good communication skills.
- You will be compensated for time and effort, but there is not a guaranteed number of work hours. Work is based on student schedules, and your services will be utilized on an "as-needed" basis.
For more information, contact
Please specify if you are interested in the program at Bryan or Round Rock.