Dr. Clay D. Hanks is the Director for Campus Operations
QA/QC Sustainability & Operations Engineer
Richard Lynn, P.E., LEED, AP, Chief Engineer, Utilities Administration and QA/QC, is responsible for:
- Energy Conservation Management Program
- QA/QC - Annual Audits (with recommendations)
- Structural Inspections
- Engineering Support
- As-Built Document Library
- Required Reporting
- SB 12 Required Reporting and Certifications(SECO and the Governor's Office
- HSC Representative on SECO SAELAG (State Agency Energy Advisory Group)
- Biosafety Operations Engineer
Environmental Health and Safety/Security
John Fellers, MS, CFPS, CFI, RAS Environmental Health and Safety is responsible for:
- Biological Safety
- Laboratory Safety
- Fire/Life Safety
- Chemical Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Crisis Management Plan
- HSC Alert (Leslie Lutz)
- 1st Report of Injury
- Security of Personnel and Property
- Mail Services
- Keys/Access Cards
- Clery Act Reporting
Operations Business Office
Luis Aguilar and Charles Vrooman are responsible for business office operations.Parking Operations
Jim Suter supports TAMHSC's parking operations (permits and citations).
Charlie Lindahl is responsible for:
- Sysadmin/IT for the FLEX T2 Parking system and the Assetworks Facilities Management System.
- Website content and special projects for Campus Operations, Training, and EHS sites.
Percy Johnson is responsible for the HSC fleet of vehicles.