Go to content


Effective August 25, 2014, please contact the Texas A&M University Office of the Registrar for requests. Most requests will need to be completed using Texas A&M University forms and will need to be submitted according to Texas A&M University Instructions.

Student Forms

  • Add/Drop Classes
  • Bacterial Meningitis
  • Change of Address
  • COM Elective Registration
  • Course Audit
  • Diploma Replacement
  • Additional Diploma(s)
  • Dismissal
  • FERPA Release of Education Record Information
  • Non-degree Application for TAMU students
  • In-School Deferment Form
  • Leave of Absence
  • Military Withdrawal
  • Name Change
  • Non-Funded Registration
  • Residency and Reclassification
  • Services Request -use this form to request an enrollment verification, degree verification, a copy of your Dean's letter, or other special requests.
  • Student Privacy
  • Transcript Request Form
  • Waiver/Exemption
  • Withdrawal - The withdrawal process is now completed electronically.  Please begin the withdrawal process by logging onto myHSC and clicking on "Withdrawal" on the Registrar tab.
  • Voter Registration

Forms for College and School Use

  • Curriculum Action Form
  • Grade Change
  • Nonresident Tuition Exemption for Competitive Scholarship Recipients
  • Request for Reinstatement
  • Request for Incomplete
  • Schedule Change
  • Schedule Development Worksheet
  • Scholarship Disclosure Form