Student Business Services
The Office of Student Business Services (SBS) is dedicated to providing efficient methods to handle all financial matters related to TAMHSC student accounts. SBS promotes the overall mission of the TAMHSC through providing student-centered customer service to ensure a positive experience at the TAMHSC.
Health Professions Education Building,
8447 State Highway 47
Bryan, Texas 77807-3260
Fax (979) 436-0099
Toll-free (888) 523-2905
- Jackie Brossman-Ashorn
- Ronnie B. Pampell
Business Coordinator III
- Pamela A. Polozeck
Lead Office Associate
Commonly Asked Questions
We always look forward to hearing from our students. For your convenience, we have provided answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- How much will my tuition and fees be for next semester?
Tuition and fee tables for all TAMHSC components are available at the SBS website.
- Can I pay my tuition in installments?
Yes. You may enroll online through myHSC.edu. All installment agreements require a 50 percent down payment payable upon enrollment by 5 p.m. on the Wednesday before the start of classes.
- How will I receive my refund?
SBS recognizes that your refund is important to you. We encourage you to take advantage of direct deposit.
- Where is Student Business Services located?
We are in the Student Business Services Suite located at the Health Professions Education Building, 8447 State Highway 47, Bryan, Texas.
- I am enrolled at both Texas A&M University and TAMHSC. Will I be charged fees at both schools?
No, you will receive a waiver on your TAMU bill equal to the Transportation Fee, Student Complex Fee, Student Health Center and the Recreational Sports Fee.
- My tuition is to be paid by a third party (Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Texas Tomorrow) sponsor. What information do you need from me?
SBS will need you to provide verification and contact information for the third party. We will then invoice the third party for reimbursable tuition and fees.
- I am interested in attending TAMU sporting events. Can I purchase a sports pass?
Yes. Sports passes may be purchased by logging into the Howdy Portal at the following link: https://sports-admin.tamu.edu/mysportspass/
- My parents (or other designee) need to log in to TouchNet to pay. Where do they log in?
Designees can log in to TouchNet.
- Would you like to have your refund or any other payment to you from the TAMHSC direct deposited into your bank account? Log into Howdy Student Portal, view the "My Finances" tab. Click on the "Set Up My Direct Deposit information" link under the "Refunds" channel. You will be directed to the Wells Fargo Refund Delivery site. Enter your UIN as your username. Use the temporary password sent to your @tamhsc.edu email account from Wells Fargo. Follow the steps on the website to enter your bank account and routing numbers.
Tuition and Fees Information
- New Waiver/Exemption Form
- Types of waivers included: Academic Common Market, Blind/Deaf Student, College Teachers and Professors, Competitive Scholarship, Economic Development, Foster Care Students, Full-Time Employee, Good Neighbor Scholarship, Graduate Research and Graduate Teaching, Military Personnel & Dependents, Preceptor Professional Nursing Education, Public Service Orphan, Survivor of Public Servant, Texas-Mexico Education Program, Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan, Texas Veterans and Valedictorian.
For more information regarding the Office of Academic Affairs, Office of Student Financial Aid or to contact the Office of the Registrar, please click on the following links: