- Property Information Sheet
- Report of Missing or Stolen Property
- Certification of Annual Inventory
- Loan of HSC Property
- Property Transfers
- Data Disposal Certification
- Property Additions and Deletions
- FD-860-Department Information, Designation and Authority
- Property Instructions for FAMIS FFX & Canopy
- Preliminary Fixed Asset Screens 360-362 Instructions
- FFX Screens
- Expense Object Code Search
- Closing Documents in FRS
- HSC Building Listing
- HSC object and class codes for inventory purchases can be found within FAMIS
Future Course Offerings
Contact Kristin Nace for more information.
Introduction to Property Management
This training is mandatory for all Alternate Accountable Property Officers (Alt APOs). It is also recommended for others in the department who assist the Alt APO with property responsibilities. This training explains the Alt APOs responsibilities in performing the annual physical certification, completing property forms, processing inventory transactions, how to utilize FAMIS FFX and Canopy for asset inquiries and updates.
FAMIS Preliminary Asset Entry
This training is for anyone who inputs preliminary asset information into FAMIS. Alt APOs who do not enter this information might still find value in understanding how this process works.