Intellectual wellness can best be achieved by expanding your knowledge through scholastic, technical or cultural endeavors. Some ways to grow intellectually:
- learn or practice a new skill
- read a thought-provoking book
- involve yourself in the community
- attend lectures, art exhibits or theatre performances
- learn a new language
Do you strive to improve yourself in this area? Some questions to consider:
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you try to learn new skills?
- Do you appreciate stimulating mental activities?
- Do you use creativity to solve problems?
- Do you consider opposing ideas and opinions?
If you answered no to any of the questions above, it may be time to open your mind to new ideas!
Arts Council of Brazos Valley
City of College Station Xtra programs
Last edited by: tarpley 09/01/2014