Intellectual wellness can best be achieved by expanding your knowledge through scholastic, technical or cultural endeavors. Some ways to grow intellectually:
- learn or practice a new skill
- read a thought-provoking book
- involve yourself in the community
- attend lectures, art exhibits or theatre performances
- learn a new language
Do you strive to improve yourself in this area? Some questions to consider:
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you try to learn new skills?
- Do you appreciate stimulating mental activities?
- Do you use creativity to solve problems?
- Do you consider opposing ideas and opinions?
If you answered no to any of the questions above, it may be time to open your mind to new ideas!